The 5 Ways of Well-being is an evidence-based philosophy and a full activity concept which stimulates one’s well-being.
- Connect (connect and communicate)
- Be Active (allow sufficient exercise)
- Give (give to others and yourself)
- Keep Learning (continue to learn and to challenge yourself)
- Take Notice (be aware of your surroundings)
The 5 Ways of Well-being is used to help businesses and organizations to stimulate health and wellbeing, and thus take action to improve vitality within organizations and avoid loss of employability.
The 5 Ways of Well-being philosophy is deployed within Corporate Vitality to define a human resources strategy around a vitality and sustainable deployment policy. Additionally, the 5 ways are reflected in workshops, lectures, TED talks and seminars, all organized by Corporate Vitality for the purpose of inspiring and motivating staff and to create vitality awareness.